About the Client
One of the world's largest accounting bodies with a global membership portfolio, across 100 countries and regions around the world. Providing core services to members include education, training, technical support and advocacy. Employees and members work together with local and international bodies to represent the views and concerns of the profession to governments, regulators, industries, academia and the general public.
About the Role
To cater to the ever growing business, they are now looking for an Assistant Manager, Events and Communications to join their team. Reporting to the Senior Manager - Communications, Marketing and Events, this role has an essential function at both strategic and operational level in developing a conducive engagement touchpoint with members in Hong Kong and parts of China. This role will take lead in the conceptualisation, planning and implementation of all committee events. This role is fundamental to the company's member retention and satisfaction KPIs.
- Tertiary qualification
- Min 6 years' experience in customer service and event administration
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese, adequate Putonghua
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to details, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented, flexible, be multi-tasking, able to prioritise assignments, can work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in using MS office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Be able to work under pressure.