About the Client
Our client is a world renowned professional accounting body with 19 offices around the world. To cope with their expansion plans, they are now inviting an Assistant Manager, Communications and Events to join their events team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Communications, Marketing and Events, you are responsible for planning and organizing prominent annual events in the Greater Bay Area for the organization, from conceptualisation, planning, execution and operations management of events. You will engage members through annual events throughtout the year which includes industry, business related, educational, wellness, member application and webinars. Working closely with cross functional teams in business development, member services and professional development, you will ensure event projects are in line with the strategic direction of the organization. Most importantly, you will be the key touchpoint with Chinese Central government representatives in Hong Kong.
- Minimum bachelor's degree holder in marketing or event related discipline
- Minimum 5 years solid event/project coordination working experience
- Have strong communication, copywriting and project management skills
- Good team player, detail-minded, highly organized, and flexible
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), and English
- Traveling is required when needed
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Steven Leung at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.