About our Client
Our client is a market leading services provider with strong presence in Hong Kong and Macau. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for a corporate communication assistant manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, you are responsible for developing measures to increase brand awareness and reputation through devising and executing corporate communication initiatives to enhance the organization's image. As an individual, you will be driving various corporate communication activities, including but not limited to preparing press releases, management key speeches, developing and maintaining relationship with media, organizing various PR and media events, handling crisis management, media enquiries and complaints and managing external agencies.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Journalism
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the field of corporate communications and media relations
- Track record of building and maintaining relationships with key media
- Strong interest in technology, IT or IoT is a plus
- Ability to create compelling content for internal and external audiences
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.