About our Client
Our client is a market leader in the hospitality sector with business developments in Hong Kong and China. With the stable growth of business and a long term development plans, they are now hiring an Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications for their development projects.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Department, you are responsible for drafting annual buisness report by communicating with internal stakeholders, drafting, editing and consolidating information from cross functional departments within the organization. You will also work closely with different agencies on annual marketing campaigns and events such in-store marketing materials, seminars and roadshows. Lastly, you will need to update social media content and newsletter for the activities related to the development projects.
- Degree holder preferably in Real Estate, Property Management, Hospitality or related industry
- Minimum 5 years' corporate communications or public relations working experience
- Initiative and able to work independently
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as a Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jonathan Lee at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.