About the Client
A listed conglomerate is looking for an agile Assistant Human Resources Manager focus on cultural development, employee relations and internal communication
About the Role
- Manage employee communications and to create a positive culture, including but not limited to designing internal communication strategy & channels, prepare contents & materials for all internal announcements and events including emails and social media feeds, speeches and video scripts etc.
- Design and implement staff wellness and engagement activities to promote the company culture, bond the company together and foster a diverse and inclusive workplace to attract and retain talent
- Support and facilitate Group Learning & Development initiatives
- Work closely with external vendors on training and employee engagement activities
- Assist in any adhoc tasks assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder of Human Resources Management/ Marketing/ Public Relations or other related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' solid HR experience focusing on internal communication, cultural development and/or staff engagement
- Presentable, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient computers skills in MS Office applications and/or any graphic/ video content applications
- Excellent writing and editing skills and be fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.