- Reporting directly to the to Customer Services Manager.
- Provide general information and instruction to customers.
- Assist Customer Services Manager to monitor the job efficiency, objective achievement and manpower planning.
- Responsible to provide training to staffs enable to achieve service level.
- Reflect customers' comments and suggestions for service enhancement.
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above, with 5 subjects, including Chinese, English and Mathematics, at Level 2/Attained/Grade E or above.
- Secondary education with minimum 5 years or above with supervisory experience in Banking, Call Centre (Credit Card), Financial Industry.
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Mary Chan at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.