Our client is a one of the leading Hong Kong-based bank. They are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Credit Card Customer Services Team. This role mainly focuses on monitoring calls quality and achievement on Service level in call centre.
- Reporting directly to the to Customer Services Manager.
- Provide general information and instruction to customers.
- Assist Customer Services Manager to monitor the job efficiency, objective achievement and manpower planning.
- Responsible to provide training to staffs enable to achieve service level.
- Reflect customers' comments and suggestions for service enhancement.
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above, with 5 subjects, including Chinese, English and Mathematics, at Level 2/Attained/Grade E or above.
- Secondary education with minimum 5 year's relevant experience in customer services.
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Mary Chan at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.