About our Client
Our client is a market leader in cosmetic and healthcare industry and has a strong presence in Asia. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for an assistant digital marketing manager to join the fast expanding team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior marketing manager, you will be responsible for driving the group's digital strategies across all business units and proactively managing social media platforms for social listening and customer engagement. Your role will entail insights and business acumen to identify the best practice to optimise brand awareness and social media presence. You will also work closely with internal teams and external parties for developing social media content and calendar. Lastly, you will work with external agencies to maximise brand exposure by engaging customers through social media and other channels.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 5+ years of solid experience in digital marketing
- Previous experience in the field of beauty or luxury is preferred
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Hard working, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.