About the role
- Assist the event sales manager in daily event sales including but not limited to handling calls and inquiries, follow-up on quotations, proposals, table booking agreements, etc.
- Support in incremental business to sustain continuous growth and maximize events business (Banquets events, table booking, cross-promotion, etc.)
- Initiate requisitions while adhering to the budgeted expenses for equipment, furniture, and fixtures
- Maintain and develop strong member relationships to achieve and exceed guest satisfaction, maximize the event's business, seek referrals, etc.
- Provide excellent service and post-event follow-up, manage and monitor guest satisfaction, record and deal with guest's requests and complaints
- Ad hoc assignments as required
The successful candidate
- Degree or higher diploma in Hospitality Management or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in event sales
- Candidates with event experience in wedding and catering will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, proficiency in Mandarin will be a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tammy Chen at +852 3180 4973 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.