Our client is looking for an inspector who has experience in the maintenance of building services, in order to ensure the facilities of residential and office buildings are up to standard under convid-19.
- Responsible for the maintenance of residential and office areas
- Inspection of water pipeline condition, air-conditioning system, electrical supplies, fire services, security system.
- Ensure the quality of management System including ISO14001, health and safety, indoor air quality.
- Handle office accommodation planning, renovation and relocation projects, office communication facilities including IP telephony, interactive voice response system, keyline system, etc.
- Familiar with building services regulations.
- Degree holder in business management, facilities management or related disciplines is preferred.
- Supervisory level in office renovation, relocation projects and facilities management in a sizeable organizations.
- Good presentation and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Independent with goof interpersonal skills