About the Company
Our client is a HK based company specializing in sourcing apparels and home products. They have 40 offices in APAC and a team of 1500 staff members. To cope with the business expansion, they are seeking an Assistant Manager - Finance for the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will lead a team of 5 to perform daily accounting operations for one of their largest subsidiaries in Hong Kong. You will handle month-end closing and prepare financial reports for managemen's review. You will monitor cashflow, manage petty cash and intercompany transactions. You will also commmunicate with overseas business units closely and take up any ad hoc projects as assigned.
About the Candidate
- Degree/ High Diploma in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant job experience
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Confident, detail-minded and able to work under pressure
- Hands-on with Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.