About the Company
Our client is a leading conglomerate with a diversified global business portfolio. With an ambitious expansion plan, they are looking for a seasoned Assistant Manager to provide back-end finance support for their investment arm, which covers both the primary and secondary markets.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will supervise a team of 3 and perform financial management for this investment arm. You will manage monthly financial reporting, management reporting, consolidation, annual budgeting and cash flow forecast. You will also ensure accounting policies and procedures within this business unit are in compliance with the Group's established policies, support annual audit and provide trainings to the team members. More importantly, you will perform analysis on the performances of different business lines to support management's decision making.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 6 years of relevant experience gained from professional firms and financial institutions
- Analytical, self-driven and proactive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong with Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.