About the Company
Our client is a renowned service provider in the TMT sector who is undergoing global expansion. An opportunity now exists for candidates with strong FP&A experience to join as their Assistant Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis.
About the Job
Reporting to the Manager, you will work in a team of 9 for financial planning and analysis. You will prepare annual budget, rolling forecast and perform financial analysis and ad-hoc analysis to facilitate management's decision making. In addition, you will need to review and enhance existing budgeting processes and system as well as improving the data management mechanism.
About the Person
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 6 years of FP&A experience in a sizeable corporation, telecommunication experience is a plus
- Big 4 exposure is a plus but not a must
- Fast-paced, analytical, able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.