Assistant Manager - Financial System
About the Company
Our client is a HK listed conglomerate. Currently, they have added a new headcount and are looking for an Assistant Manager to support their upcoming financial system implementation.
About the Role
You will be a project leader who is responsible for liaising with Finance Department, IT Department and external vendors for system implementation and integration projects. You will support the whole project cycle including project planning and design, UAT, documentation, master data maintenance and system go-live. You will understand the latest needs of the Finance Department and facilitate projects to boost the capacity for reporting and analysis. Also, you will review and design financial process and workflow for re-engineering and streamlining purpose.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant accounting and finance experience
- Strong understanding of accounting/ reporting process is required
- Track record of implementing sizable systems such as Oracle/HFM is preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.