Assistant Manager, FP&A - MNC in telecom (up to HK$45k)
About Our Client
Our Client is a one of the largest telecommunication companies in the world. With a global presence, they are ambitiously expanding in the Asia-Pacific region. Currently, they are looking for talents to join their team in Hong Kong as Assistant FP&A Manager.
About the Role
- Report to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Provide review and analysis on KPI performance, business performance and relevant statistical data
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and forecasts, and be the "go-to" person to advise senior management on key trends and findings
- Prepare for presentation to highlight key business insights/trends for senior management's review
- Provide support in any ad-hoc analysis and reports
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
About the Person
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification, with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the telecommunication industry
- Strong analytical sense with good communication and presentation skills
- Independent, fast-learner, and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.