About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing research and development company covering hot technologies including authentication, nano application, biomedical science and retail technologies. Due to rapid business expansion, they are looking for a talented finance professional to exert better control over the business performance and support their upcoming business development.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will prepare annual budget, monthly forecast, business plans and business performance analysis. You will work closely with different business units including Sales and Research & Development Teams to enhance profitability and explore business initiatives. You will also conduct market analysis, competitor analysis and build financial models to evaluate investment opportunities. Last but not least, you will make presentations to management independently for regular business updates.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of work experience, with a major focus on FP&A/ Business Planning and Analysis
- Exposure in Big 4 is a plus but not a must
- HKICPA or ACCA or equivalent
- Figure-sensitive, analytical and proactive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.