About the Company
Our client is an industry leading and award winning retail brand with over 300 outlets in the Greater China. To cope with their business growth, they are inviting a seasoned Assistant Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will work in a neat team and be responsible for annual budget, rolling forecast and strategic business planning for the Hong Kong and Macau markets. You will prepare regular management reports and conduct a variety of financial analysis such as sales, KPI and variance analysis to facilitate business unit leaders' decision making. You will also draw data to build financial models for new store opening analysis. In addition, you will be the person-in-charge for special projects including financial system upgrade and workflow enhancement.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience gained from sizeable retailer
- Analytical, self-driven and proactive
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge in SAP and system enhancement experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.