About our Client
Our client is a leading company in real estate industry. To cope with business growth in the region, they are looking for an Assistant HR Manager to join their team in Hong Kong to handle recruitment activities.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager with support from the team, this is a hands-on role. You will act as a key person for the overall administrative and operational functions of talent planning and recruitment. Working closely with senior management and HR partners, you will be the consultant to hiring managers on talent strategies and activities for current and future hiring. You will facilitate candidate assessment, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full-lifecycle recruiting. You will develop a pipeline of high potential and talent within this industry through direct sourcing and networking. You will provide regular recruitment report and analysis regarding the hiring trends and feedback to refine resourcing, attraction, assessment and selection processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of hands on recruitment experience gained from recruitment agencies or in-house environment
- Good knowledge of Real Estate or asset management industry would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ivy Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.