About our Client
Our client is a well-known education organization. Due to the transformation, they are currently looking for a professional Assistant HR Manager to join and lead the team.
About the Role
- To ensure the provision of excellent customer service to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Supervise, manage, motivate and monitor the team in order to ensure HR business objectives are met in line with service standards
- To develop and consolidate knowledge and confidence within the team to work within HR policies and procedures
- To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our customers. In particular relationships with the HRIS and HR Business Partner teams
- Ensure regular communication to the team updating on changes to HR policy and wider HR Legislation changes
- Take part in HR transformation projects, responsible for HRIS implementation, workflow streamline and optimisation
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, ideally with HRIS implementation exposure
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in stakeholders management and multitasking skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.