About our Client
Our client is a sizeable corporate and industry leader in Hong Kong. They are currently hiring a seasoned Assistant HR Manager to support Engineering and IT business units in the company.
About the Role
- Directly report to HR Manager and leading a subordinate
- Provide HR services to the business units across global including recruitment, succession planning, performance management and talent management
- Work closely with the senior management for implementing HR initiatives including manpower planning and recruitment strategies
- Provide HR advisory based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated departments
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 6+ years of experience on HRBP or account servicing, ideally from sizeable companies
- Proven track record on supporting Engineering, IT and/or any technical departments on HR matters
- Team supervising experience in preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.