About the client:
Our client is a sizeable insurance firm in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant HR Manager, HRBP with 5+ years relevant experience (from financial services sector) for their HR team.
About the role
- Derive HR initiatives and HR projects in enhancing performances, headcount forecasting and budgeting, C&B, learning and development, employee engagement activities etc
- Manage performance management activities to coach line managers for providing adequate performance feedback to employee
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Be the contact person with divisional head to review and update HR policies
- Support compensation and benefits related programs, projects and initiatives for the Region.
- Participate in ad-hoc HR projects as-needed.
- Degree holder with at least 5years relevant experience, preferably in Banks or Financial Institutions.
- Experienced businesspartner with strong generalist background
- Passionate in HR and people management
- Good command of spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, mature, detail oriented
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.