About the Client:
Our client is a reputable investment bank with a need to hire an Assistant Manager, Infrastructure Engineering, responsible for IT infrastructure administration, all levels IT security and incident management.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will work in a team of 6 to design and implement infrastructure and IT security projects, namely network, firewall, anti-virus, etc. You will lead and provide support to infrastructure requests and incidents. You will engage and review IT infrastructure and security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines. You will conduct IT audit, risk evaluation and test.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5+ years of technical experience in IT infrastructure namely networking & security
- Proficient with infrastructure administration including Servers, Routers & Switches, SAN, Firewall, VMware, etc.
- Good knowledge of IT security
- CCNP is preferred
- Good Cantonese and Mandarin, English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.