About the Company
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong-based conglomerate with multiple businesses in the Greater China. Their brands are with global presence and they have succesfully penetrated into different markets over the years. Currently They are looking for a seasoned Assistant Internal Audit Manager to join the Internal Audit Department in their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
You will report directly to the Internal Audit Manager and perform risk-based operational and financial audit at group level. You will develop comprehensive audit plans and review internal control systems of various business units within the Group. You will conduct audits with the team and identify areas for improvements in internal controls and risk management. You will analyze the results of the audits and reviews and draw conclusions and prepare reports of findings and recommendations for senior management.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor holder in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years of external and internal audit experience
- Audit exposure related to retail/ FMCG/ F&B/ trading is an advantage
- Energetic, proactive, analytical, problem-solving
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 20% traveling within Greater China
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.