Assistant Manager - Internal Control, Workflow Enhancement (Up to $50K)
About the Client
Our client is a renowned leader in the marketing sector. To cope with their future expansion, they are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Hong Kong team and focus on Internal control and workflow enhancement.
About the Role
- Report to the Internal Audit Manager
- Responsible for reviewing and updating group's financial guidelines
- Assist in the process of internal procedure refinement, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Prepare internal audit plans and reports with compliance to the Group's guidelines
- Help with any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant disciplines
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified accountant with minimum of 3 years of experience in external audit firms, preferably from Big 4
- Detail-oriented, mature, proactive with a strong analytical mindset
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.