Assistant Investment Manager
About the Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding solution provider in the telecommunication industry. To speed up their overseas investment and expand their M&A capability, they are looking for a Assistant Manager to join their Investment Team in HK.
About the Role
Reporting to the Investment Manager, you will need to prepare business plans for tenders and investment projects by building and maintaining financial models/ valuation models. You will need to conduct researches on markets and trends, perform financial and legal due diligence and assess investment risks. In addition to deal screening, you will also support deal structuring, negotiation and post-deal integration. You will help to formulate investment, development and management strategies to ensure the return on investment can be maximized.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Investment, Economics or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience gained from private equity/ Big 4/ investment banking
- CFA chartership/membership is a plus
- Strong at financial modelling
- Track record of closing sizable outbound deals is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Commercially savvy, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.