About our Client
Our client is a quasi-government body, they are now seeking for an Assistant Manager to support with its legal and formal drafting.
About our Role
- Responsible for the preparation of legal documentation, policies and guidelines etc
- Provide professional administrative support
- Assist in the work of institutional risk management
- Support with included but not limited to the preparation of policy papers, minutes of meetings, speeches and other formal documents, and translation
- Connect with different internal units, government and external bodies
The successful candidate
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Self motivated, multitasking and attention to detail
- Work independently and as a team player within the team
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.