About Our Client
Our client is a Banking Group with a strong presence in Hong Kong, Macau and China. To cope with their rapid expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Manager to drive the development and growth of Insurance and Treasury products.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Strategic Planning and Product Management, you will manage commercial products, including Insurance and Treasury products to achieve business targets by partnering with Commercial Banking team. You will come up with product business plans and design integrated services programs to customers. Also, you will work with Legal, Compliance, Risk and Operations to ensure product procedures and policies in compliance with regulatory requirements. You will also leverage your product knowledge to conduct training, presentations, and optimize product operation and standard procedures.
- Degree holder in business-related disciplines
- 6+ years' experience in Product Management, preferably in life insurance, general insurance products and premium financing
- Solid exposure in commercial banking is a definite advantage
- Experience in handling UAT on new product launch or enhancement project is a definite advantage
- Proficient English writing skill
- Strong planning, project management and PC (PowerPoint and Excel) skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.