Assistant Manager/ Manager - Business Analysis
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally renowned luxury retail brand. To cope with their business development, their Finance Department is currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Hong Kong office to perform business analysis at regional level.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Business Analysis Manager, you will be responsible for the business planning and analysis for the brand - over 10 countries in Asia Pacific. You will involve in budgeting, forecasting, sales analysis - by country, store and category, KPI analysis, investment analysis and coordinating with merchandising teams for demand planning. You will provide regular business reviews and updates for top management to facilitate decision-making. Also, you will work with different business units and stakeholders in the Regional Office and Headquarter.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- MBA Degree is a plus but not a must
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in financial/ business planning and analysis in sizeable corporations
- Strong business partnering skills and commercial sense is a must
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Passionate about retail, confident and agile
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.