Assistant Manager/Manager - Business Planning and Analysis
About the Client
Our client is a well-established FMCG retailer. To cope with their development needs, they are now recruiting a finance specialist for business planning and analysis.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Head, you will involve in strategic planning. You will provide FP&A support for multiple business units. You will prepare management reports. You will conduct sales analysis, cost analysis, variance analysis and KPI analysis. You will build financial models to project different scenarios for business development/ special projects. You will also conduct research on market/industry/economy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 6 years of FP&A/ business planning and analysis experience
- Relevant experience from Retail/FMCG is highly preferred
- Hands-on, analytical, detail-minded, and able to multi-task
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.