Assistant Manager/ Manager - Corporate Development
About the Client
Our client is a renowned and fast-growing education group who has been expanding their business to Greater Bay Area. To support new initiatives, they are looking for an Assistant Manager/ Manager Business Development to join their Headquarter in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Development, this is a new and autonomous role. You will conduct performance analysis on existing business units/ operations and provide management with regular business updates/ reports. You will conduct pro-forma valuation models to evaluate business opportunities and perform financial and operational due diligence when it is required. You will source and manage data, conduct market, trend and policy research, draft business plans and outline business strategies. Last but not least, you will involve in different projects for brand building.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Investment Management, Economics
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in Big 4 assurance & transaction services/ management consulting
- CFA is an advantage
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Interested in research and data analytics
- Confident, strategic, proactive, and with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to drive initiatives and cope with changes
- Excellent project management and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.