Assistant Manager/ Manager - Corporate Development
About the Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate with multiple business lines covering Greater China market. To cope with their continuous business growth, they are looking for a seasoned Assistant Manager/ Manager to join their corporate development team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will conduct researches on different industries/ markets/ competitors. You will partner with business unit leaders to share business insights and identify room for business growth. You will perform due diligence and build financial models to evaluate business development/ investment opportunities. Also, you will involve in the process of the transactions, including post-deal integration. Last but not least, you will support management to monitor the performance of the business units by providing them with executive summaries and presentations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance/ business development
- Solid in conducting different researches, building up financial models to assess business opportunities and present investment proposals to top management
- Strong understanding of the consumer market is preferred
- China experience is an advantage
- Self-driven, commercially savvy and able to work as a team to strive for excellence
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.