Assistant Manager/ Senior Analyst - M&A
About the Client
Our client is a market leader in the telecommunication industry. To capture business opportunities in the ICT, they have planned new headcounts within their investment team in HK and are recruiting seasoned investment candidates to cope with their expansion plan.
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will need to prepare business plans for tenders and investment projects by building and maintaining financial models/ valuation models. You will need to conduct researches on markets and trends, perform financial and legal due diligence and assess investment risks. In addition to deal screening, you will also support deal structuring, negotiation and post-deal integration. You will help to formulate investment, development and management strategies to ensure the return on investment can be maximized.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience gained from private equity/ VC/ investment banking/ Big 4
- Hands-on with due-diligence and financial modelling
- Experience in managing end-to-end M&A is an asset
- Excellent communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Commercially savvy, mature, independent and able to work under pressure
- Occasional travel will be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.