Assistant Manager / Supervisor - Facilities (International School) (1-year contract, up to $40k)
Working hour: 9 hours per day, 5-day work
Location: Happy Valley
- Manage maintenance of 2 campuses and supervise Facilities team (such as in-house technician and contractors)
- Organise and participate in works and repairs with Maintenance team under safe conditions
- Carry out hands-on campus maintenance work and follow up on construction works
- Oversee Cleaning and Security Service to ensure hygienic and safe learning environment
- Schedule, supervise and monitor services provided by sub-contractors and conduct regular review meeting to enhance the quality and service level
- Manage and follow equipment and furniture of Facilities
- Work closely with Project Manager to facilitate the project needs
- Occasional rotation to other campuses will be required
- Degree holder in property, building or facilities management, engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Facilities Management
- Experience in Facilities Management or Building Construction; Electrical, Air Conditioning or Plumbing qualifications; strong background and technical knowledge on building services maintenance and well versed in statutory requirements of building projects, able to repair and supervise the technical team.
- Capacity to understand the expectations and propose the best solution for the safety, quality, finishings, functional, intervention time and cost.
- Able to work independently, anticipate issues (safety, maintenance, renovation) and take full responsibilities for all facilities management matters.
- Basic computer skills, e.g. Google Suite and BMS (Building Maintenance System)
- Good language skill with fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Cheerful character with proactive and "can-do" mind-set.
- Available for exceptional emergency interventions during evening or weekends.
- Holding a "dependent visa" or Hong Kong Permanent Resident;
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now". Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.