About the Client:
Our client is a global apparel manufacturer with a vertically-integrated supply chain with a need to hire a System Analyst, responsible for system delivery management and service support to a "Staff Card" system project catering for internal users globally.
About the Role:
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will work closely with teams to collect system requirements, transform business models and propose new solutions of existing IT projects. You will work under a "OneCard" system project, which integrates access control, time attendance, facilities management, location detection, RFID and physical staff card and mobile applications. You will provide development plans to meet business demands.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5 years of SDLC and development experience with proven management experience in software development.
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Web development
- Mobile App
- FRID & IoT
- Good English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Occasional travel is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.