About the Client
Our client is an industry leading organization within the Technology sector headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to its rapid expansion, they are now urgently seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition.
About the Role
For this position, you will report directly to the Senior HR Manager while leading a small team in handling full range of talent planning and selection. You will assist in the development and implementation of talent acquisition policy, procedure and programs aligned with Company objectives. Moreover, you will need to review and analyze recruitment process to achieve and ensure best HR practice while maintaining up to date knowledge with local employment regulations and practices to ensure all operation units are prepared for relevant changes. Last but not least, you will monitor and ensure all recruitment strategies are up to date and relevant to market trend.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in talent acquisition gained from sizable companies in a dynamic and fast-moving environment preferably Technology related
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with good problem-solving skills
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities
- Meticulous with strong sense of responsibility
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.