About the Client
Our Client is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network over APAC.
About the Role
Report to the Assist Senior Manager, Technology Risk and Information Security to ensure adequate and effective controls are in place. You will need to monitor network traffic through Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS), audit trial to proactively identity indicators of compromise
Perform maintenance and operation support for security devices such as firewall, IDS/IPS, and security related products. You will need to participle in developing, tuning and implementing threat detection analytics. You will need to implement and enforce the bank's IT security policies. You will need to be responsible for the day-to-day security operation of the bank including access control configuration and review, administration of firewall rule review, user ID administration, reviewing IT incidents, security reporting, etc.
Moreover, you will need to implement cybersecurity monitoring framework. You will need to collect data on cybersecurity related risk, attacks, breaches and incidents, including external data and statistics as appropriate. You will need to investigate security incidents by gathering evidence and reviewing system logs / audit trials. You will need to provide operational support to system and network teams regarding security related matters
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT field with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in information security / cybersecurity
- Banking exposure is essential
- CISSP certification is a must. Holding CISA and/or CCNA certifications are advantageous
- Experience in Microsoft Windows, AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, CISCO router and switch, F5 ASM/APM/LTM, Checkpoint firewall, Juniper firewall, Trend Micro Deep Security, Splunk, Forcepoint Web Security Gateway, and ForeScout Network Access Control
- Experience in Windows PowerShell, UNIX shell script and Python
- Experience in performing vulnerability scanning, and penetration test
- Excellent command of written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.