About Our Client
Our client is a Banking Group with strong presence in Hong Kong, Macau and China. To cope with their rapid expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Manager handling FX and US stock orders.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Treasury Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for handling all FX and US stock orders for Private Banking, Retail and Corporate clients. Product coverage shall include FX Spot & Forward, FX options and equity trading including derivatives.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in FX and US stock trading related areas
- Acquirement of relevant qualifications for RI licensing under HKMA, TMA membership and ATMP or CTMP certification is preferred or being expected within the first year of joining
- Willing to work on night shift
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Manager title.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.