Assistant Manager, Underwriting
- Life and medical underwriting
- Regional & local projects exposure
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is one of the top tier multi-national insurance companies with regional office based in Hong Kong. To cope with the fast growing business in local office, they are now looking an Assistant Manager for their Underwriting team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing underwriting applications for life and medical products. You have to provide underwriting support to Operation, Service Centers and Agency teams to meet company business targets. In addition, you need to assist in handling related customer enquiries, complaints and appeals in a timely manner. To improve customer experience and team efficiency, you will also get involved in various regional / local underwriting projects for workflow streamline and process improvement.
About the person
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Tertiary educated.
- At least 3 - 4 years underwriting experience in insurance industry is required.
- Analytical mind, flexible and good communication skill.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer.