About the client
My client is a Hong Kong listed developer who strive to provide finest quality and experience to customers. The group involves in various of business including hotel, residence, commercial building and shopping mall. In order to maintain attractive shopping experience, the group is looking for an Assistant Marketing and Promotion Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Involved in planning, monitoring and execution of assigned projects to generate more traffic and achieve the program objectives
- Involve in planning and monitoring assigned PR program, such as discuss with PR agency
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external parties to discuss the business opportunities and program execution
- Monitor all events, design with production of all POPs and decorations are in good quality
The successful applicants
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related
- Experience in graphic design is a plus
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in marketing or promotion in shopping malls
- Creative and independent with good communication skills
- Familiar with PC software e.g. MS Word, Excel & Chinese Word Processing
- Willing to work during weekends / public holidays
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.