About our Client
Our client is a market leading Beauty Brand with strong presence around the globe. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for developing and controlling the A&P budget, planning and implementing the ATL, BTL and digital advertising activities. You will come up with CRM programs and joint promotions to strengthen brand image, awareness and VIP loyalty. You will work closely with internal teams on supporting the retail demand planning and forecasting for all new and existing products and driving sales of all POS. Last but not least, you will also conduct market research and consumer persona for management's decision making.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- Minimum 6 years of solid marketing experience in skin care/beauty/cosmetic
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and business acumen
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.