About the Client
My client is a market leader in the entertainment industry in Hong Kong. A rare opportunity has arisen, and they are currently looking for an experienced candidate to join them as an Assistant Marketing Manager for their CRM team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and leading a the CRM team, you are responsible for formulating CRM strategies for the group. Your role is to analyze customer data based on customer segmentation, and design marketing campaigns and promotions based on target audience. You will implement effective CRM lifecycle campaigns align with company's brand guidelines. Lastly, you will also evaluate and analyze program effectiveness, and prepare management reports.
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Business or Marketing related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of solid marketing experience specializing in CRM, with at least 2 years' at a managerial level
- Strong communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Analytical mind with strong problem solving capability
- A creative mind-set with a good understanding of young generation cultures
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jonathan Lee at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.