About the Client
Our client is a renowned property developer and investment operation company with strong portfolio of private housing estates. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you are responsible for generating and developing brand strategies and marketing ideas for brand building. You will conduct property market research, analyze industry trends through market intelligence, come up with marketing proposals and control budget. You will develop and implement marketing plans for various projects, including marketing materials, press release, organize press functions and handle media enquiries.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant disciplines
- 6+ years of experience in all-rounded marketing, preferably from residential property developer
- Hands on experience developing sales brochure and sales ordinance is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin is a must
- Energetic, hands on and detail oriented
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.