About the Company
Our client is an internationally renowned luxury fashion brand. To cope with their business growth plan, they are looking for a high calibre marketing professional to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will mainly be responsible for the retail marketing activities in Hong Kong and Macau markets. You will make good use of China Marketing team's resources to plan and implement retail marketing strategies which are in line with company goals and to deliver traffic, revenue and engagement KPIs. You will understand CRM analytics results and identify consumer insight and develop impactful marketing plan and liaise with business partners to identify joint promotion opportunities. You will build and maintain excellent relationship with strategic partnerships, landlords to drive excellent results. You will also assist in ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of retail marketing experience in Fashion / Beauty / Luxury industry
- Solid experience in trade marketing, in-store events and coordinate with landlords
- Independent, creative and open-minded
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.