About the Company
Our client is a Hong Kong listed developer with a wide range of shopping malls under their portfolio. They are now looking for an Assistant Marketing & Communications Manager to manage the marketing functions for one of the shopping malls.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and leading a small team, you are expected to plan and execute creative marketing strategy for the mall including promotion programs, tenant and third party collaborations, large scale events, digital and social communications and media engagement. You are expected to support wide range of PR and marketing activities, PR materials write up / translations and build media and KOL relations. You have to implement online marketing campaigns through digital marketing and social media to drive traffic and boost fans growth. As a senior teammate, you will lead and coach junior staff and assist them on ability and capability enhancement. You will also assist in ad hoc projects when required.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of marketing, promotions and advertising experience in sizable company with at least 2 years in managerial role
- Shopping mall / developer experience is highly preferred
- Detail-oriented, independent and creative
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.