About the Company
Our client is an international telecommunication operator with a diverse range of services offered to their customers. To cope with their fast expanding business, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Marketing team to support the growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will develop and execute ATL, BTL and online marketing programs for customer acquisition and retention in order to achieve business goals. You are responsible for mobile pricing strategy for business growth. You will develop and implement customer loyalty strategy to improve customer acquisition and retention. You will work and communicate closely with internal teams to ensure smooth operation of campaigns. You will monitor market information and competitors' movement to identify business development opportunities.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of marketing experience gained from telecommunications, banking or service industries
- Sound knowledge in Telecommunication business is preferred
- Strong business acumen, analytical and creative
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.