About the Company
Our client is a Hong Kong based garment manufacturer with year-on-year growth over the past 5 years. They are renowned for its capability in product development and manufacturing of woven and denim products for renowned luxury and high street fashion brands from the US and Europe. Due to an aggressive expansion plan in Hong Kong office, they are now looking for an Assistant Merchandising Manager to join the team.
About the Role
- Report to Merchandising Manager
- Solve problem during the production period to make sure SMS on time delivery
- Negotiate FOB price to meet target for bulk order
- Co-ordinate with various factories on SMS production schedule and quality control
- Manage fabric selection, material pricing and work closely with factories on price quotes and delivery schedule
- Monitor production progress and work with factories to meet scheduled SMS deliveries
Minimum 8 years experience in garment merchandising
Mature, self motivated, detail-minded, responsible
Experience working in garment manufacturer is an advantage
Good command of English and Mandarin
Frequent travel to China
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.