My Client is a luxury brand and they are now hiring a Senior Merchandise Planner/ Assistant Merchandise Planning Manager to join their team.
- Work on merchandising plan for the international markets
- Execute suitable merchandising assortment and perform product replenishment and allocation by stores
- Lead Monthly OTB and forecasting meetings with senior management and headquarter
- Coordinate logistics processes with Supply Chain Team
- Prepare wholesale and retail inventory reporting
- Bachelor's degree holder
- At least 4 years of work experience in merchandising
- Experienced in handling regional markets
- Experienced in working in luxury brands will be a plus
- Strong in analytical and presentation skills
- Hands-on, independent, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office, especially in Excel
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Venus Lai at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.