About our client:
Our client is a fast-growing, well-managed home furnishing and lifestyle company. They are currently seeking for a Assistant Merchandising Planning and Space Management Manager to join their team.
- Build and maintain fixture and furniture setting library and Execute product display (planogram)
- Work with update store floor plan
- Ensure floor plan accuracy and store execution compliance
- Supervise a team to enhance assortment segmentation across various stores profile
- Bachelor Degree in any disciplines
- 5 years solid experience of merchandising and operation planning in retail outlets
- Category management experience is an advantage but not essential
- Proficiency in using Spaceman Planogram and AutoCad is a plus
- Good numerical and commercial senses
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer
Feel free to call/ WhatsApp Kristy Chan at +852 52251347 for more details.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kristy Chan at +852 3180 4956 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.