- Macau and China leading restaurant group
- New headcount
About our Client
Our client is a dominant player in the food and beverage industry in Macau and People's Republic of China. To cope with their long term expansion plans, they would like to invite an Assistant Operation Director to join their ever growing team.
About the Role
Based in China and directly reporting to the Managing Director, your role is to make critical business decisions for the Managing Director on ways to develop business through operations management, business acquisitions and franchising negotiation. You will conduct P&L performance analysis and troubleshoot areas of interest while providing appropriate solutions to problems identified. Lastly, you will also work closely with the operations team to provide directions for new restaurant projects.
- Minimum Diploma qualified and relevant work experience in the food and beverage industry, Chinese cuisine operations management experience is highly preferred.
- Minimum 8 years proven success in working for a multi-unit restaurant group
- Strong ability to analyze data, diagnose problems and coach the operations team
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, result-driven with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.