About our Client
Our client is one of the world-leading luxury brand retail operators with an extensive operation in the region. Over the years they have established a strong retail network within the Hong Kong and Macao markets and are currently looking for talents to join their fast expanding retail team.
About the Role
- Report to the Retail Director and perform administrative duties such as sales reports, KPI reports, sales order, roster arrangements, stock taking and inventory control.
- Closely monitoring the daily store activities of Hong Kong & Macao
- Work closely with external business partners & internal departments to ensure smooth shop handover, setup and closure.
- Co-ordinate all internal departments to provide full support to retail stores
- Responsible for the manpower planning of retail stores
- Establish and enhance the standard operation procedures for retail stores
- Handle ad hoc assignments
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management or candidate with related experience will also be considered
- Over 4 years of operational management experience in Retail Store. Candidates with luxury retail exposure are preferred
- Able to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Good PC skills and knowledge in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
The company offers a great career progression and an attractive salary package. The company culture offers a dynamic work environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.